• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Blake00

Blake00

FACS Graduate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Retro gaming, sierra classics, RPGs, RTS & TBS strategy games, fan games, basic web design.

Away from the comp?.. drinking.. mostly drinking ;P

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hey everyone! Just picked up the November issue of PC Gamer UK here in Aus and I got a bit of shock when I discovered a friggin 2 page spread on Quest For Glory 4 in the Re-install section. It is written by the same editor Richard Cobbett who I posted about here earlier this year being largely responsible for QFG4 making it into their Best 100 Games Ever List at 72 in front of some big famous games.

PC Gamer UK is one of the largest selling PC gaming magazines in the world so a lot of people would have seen this! Which probably explains why my QFG4 youtube video has shot up another 1000 viewers in the last few months haha.

Like last time I've scanned a copy for you all to enjoy below plus they appear to have put a modified version of it on the PC Gamer website too.

Also as a related side note (if you've got time to kill lol) I've just finished making my QFG4 page that hopefully people like! To see it enter my QFG Series section and scroll down & click on QFG 4 to see the new page. I've made a full screen animating background with a dark raster over it so not to disrupt reading and have used the cool zombie mouse pointer from the game (all good in Firefox, Chrome & Safari but sadly neither work properly in Internet Explorer atm, the gif ghosts and the mouse pointer never loads grrr), if you have quicktime installed you should get some nice QFG4 midi music too. smile.gif You'll probably notice I've also changed the main page to use a animating version of the waterfall and changed the song to the QFG1 end theme song that I find better represents the series than the original opening theme.

SAhFSlx.jpg

Edited by Blake00, 07 July 2017 - 02:22 PM.

Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods for Doom 2, & Civilization 2.
- Game Shrines for Heroes of Might and Magic Series, Quest for Glory Series, Elder Scrolls Series, & Babylon 5 Fan Games.
- Emulation.
- Lord Of The Rings, & Star Trek action pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users