This proof could be:
- A picture of you holding your CDs, CD case, manual, and/or game box
- A scan of your CDs, CD case, manual, and/or game box, with a note that has your username on it included in the scan.
As far as providing the files to you, the most convenient way for us is through digital file transfer. (We’re all from many different countries here on the forums, and sometimes the shipping fees to send a physical copy can get quite pricey. Sorry for the inconvenience here!)
A few ways of providing the files are:
- Direct file transfer. This is usually done through Gigatribe. Can also be done through Yahoo Instant Messenger if need be.
- The files can also be temporarily uploaded to a website for you to download. For our protection though - if this option is chosen - the files will only stay up for 24 hours after we send you the download link.
~ Elsa and Orion, the QFMG Administrative Staff
- The games are now available on the DRM Free (no digital rights management) game site GOG.com for $10 USD.
- Direct link to the GOG page is here: http://www.gog.com/e...quest_for_glory.
- We strongly recommend this as the best way to replace any broken or lost discs. Not only does this give you full copies of the games, but they also come pre-set to play with DOSBox and most (if not all) patches already applied. Not a bad purchase at all!
- For those looking for just Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire, there's another alternative for you - the good folks at AGDI (Anonymous Game Developers Interactive! *cough* Lame "W.I.T." pun there... *cough*) did a fantastic VGA remake of the game!
- You can download it for free at their site here: http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/qfg2/