115 replies to this topic

#106 ShPhoenix

ShPhoenix

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 02:29 AM

Like so many others before me, I can't say how much I would welcome a novel which helped to not only expand the series storyline, but introduce others to the wonderful world and characters that it contains. And like so many others here on the forums, Quest for Glory is a link to people's childhood and it would certainley deserve a place on their bookshelf, as well as mine. I can honestly say that if the book happens, I would not be the only one trying to get my hands on a copy of this book.

ShPhoenix

#107 Shandra

Shandra

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 10:59 PM

I am but one of many who would love to see, and be very anxious to see a book based on the wonderfully well written Quest for Glory. I hope that you decide to represent this book, and help it on its way to becoming published. Many thanks.

Shandra

#108 Paladin0707077

Paladin0707077

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 03:30 PM

Sorry, E-mail was down until today. Didn't know about it until now. I think it is a great idea! I know I'd read it almost the day it comes out, and I can probably coerce some of my freinds (they've never heard of QFG) to read it, too. I look forward to reading this book, as well as any sequals you might write (hint, hint).

This is cool!

#109 Kitty Katta

Kitty Katta

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 01:13 AM

It is wonderfull news that you will be reading the book and considering it for publication. QFG has a great fan base who are hungry for new material such a this. I look forward to when I can procure a copy for my very own!

The Korner Plaza

Pic made by MattQG

Kat got your tongue?

Read my QfGlorifications at Kitty Katta's Korner or The Empire of Corwyth - The Not-Quite-Dead-Parrot-Inn or Matt's QG Forum - Writings (Fan Fiction and QfGlorifications)

#110 wafflewalker

wafflewalker

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 11:49 PM

For whom it may concern:
In the event that such a book came out, I would immediately rush to the nearest bookstore to purchase it, even if it wasn't very good. But as an avid Q4G fan, I'm pretty sure it will be.

#111 Guest_Asrai_*

Guest_Asrai_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2003 - 12:28 AM

Obviously there isn't anything that I can say beyond what has already been said. Quest for Glory does have a huge fan base, and the foundation of that fan base is the creative genius of Lori Cole. Her involvment guarantees interest from anybody who has ever played QfG, and I'm sure with the rapid growth of the fantasy genre this book will be attracting countless fans who have never even heard of the Quest for Glory games. You have my most humble thanks for giving this book your time and consideration. I genuinely hope to see it on book store shelves in the future.

Sincerely,

Asrai

#112 mademoiselle_meena

mademoiselle_meena

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 07:33 PM

I am so thrilled to hear that you are considering a QFG novel. I am a 25 year old university student who loves the series with all her heart and would be over joyed with any new products released to do with QFG. Mishell and Lori's idea to write a book on the series is a novel idea and I can't wait to read it! wink.gif
Sincerely,
~meena

#113 Pheenyx Downe

Pheenyx Downe

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:01 AM

It's nice to hear that there could be a book in the future. I remember when I was a wee likkle tyke watching over my brother's shoulder, bouncing up and down and yelling for him to do things. And I remember being afraid of the nights in Spielburg after somebody in the game told me it was dangerous outside the gates at night. Ahh, those were the days. Even if they were merely four or five years ago.

But I'm just a high school student who would dearly like to read the book, and I hope that it comes out soon.

~Pheenyx
Sometimes I don't understand why every one can't just smile

Spearflight's little sister since 1989!

My Inner Hero - Rogue!

I'm a Rogue!

It's a good thing I use my powers for good and not evil, because quite frankly, I could get away with murder. I'm clever, tricky, and charming. I know how to make you laugh with one hand and pick your pocket with the other. Not that I'd ever DO that, of course...

How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

#114 Mark S

Mark S

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:35 AM

I would like to add my input and show my support for the publication of a Quest for Glory novel or, hopefully, series of novels. It is my opinion that the franchise is ripe for this venture. The story is rich, the world is original and imaginative and the characters have been bringing people back to the games again and again. Because of this, the fan base for a Quest for Glory novel is already set and can only get better. When this franchise has branched into the realm of written media, and it will, I know that I will be one of many to stand in the purchase line.

Mark Shantz

#115 WiseMan

WiseMan

Seasoned Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:18 PM

Please do not respond in this thread, which is ONLY for posts thanking future agents for considering BTB. If you want to discuss the process of publishing this book, post in the "Right to Know" thread under "Rants and Raves" instead.

i though we were'nt allowed to respond in this thread? lol.gif

#116 Lucifiel

Lucifiel

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

Eh anyone know what's happened to the book? smile.gif

Edit: Though I'm surprised Lori Cole hasn't set up any sites promoting her book?

Edited by Lucifiel, 20 January 2008 - 02:28 PM.