• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 SierraFan1981

SierraFan1981

FACS Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:The Arts, Psychology, "Useless Trivia, Supernatural/Paranormal, Movies, classic PC Games

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

My next ones will be a bit better...as I'm planning on having a camera assistant, but I fired this off earlier. Hopefully it'll help keep the momentum going! biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.c...C596DEB9AAC521B
The Procestuousity begins here!

#17 Soulforge89

Soulforge89

Young Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff- Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and such), Pixar and Disney movies (and Dreamworks too!), books like Warriors and The Mysterious Benedict Society, Avatar: The Last Airbender, slowly becoming a Muppets fan, and alo starting to get into Sierra games (mostly King's Quest and Quest For Glory with a dash of Space Quest as well)

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

To celebrate the Kickstarter, guess what everyone's favorite Let's Player, Paw is doing?

HE'S DOING A LET'S PLAY OF EVERY QUEST FOR GLORY GAME BACK TO BACK!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 Labrynian Rebel

Labrynian Rebel

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

The actually gameplay looks a little underwelming (but that's mostly because it's just a bunch of prototype images to convey the gist) but I still have high hopes, this is "QFG-inspired" ya'know. The backgrounds look AMAZING, and the story and humor seem like they're going to be great! So yeah only thing I'm worried about is the gameplay (also because it seems to be inspired by D&D, and I never played that so I have no idea if it's my thing or not)

Going to wait a while to see how much I'll pledge, my range is $20-150 so let's see how well their kickstarter campaign grows on me in the next month or so bounce.gif
The casting of darts is the Astrologer's version of the scientific method.

#19 crayauchtin

crayauchtin

FACS Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Anything sword and sorcery -- true story.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

I recommend playing Baldur's Gate, Rebel.

I mean, it's not the way D&D is currently played, but it IS an RPG and it uses the (old) D&D system and it is a GREAT game (though not an easy one, be warned!) It should set you at ease about the whole D&D system though.

....and if it doesn't, I can recommend some other games. We'll get you there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users