• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soulforge89

Soulforge89

Young Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff- Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and such), Pixar and Disney movies (and Dreamworks too!), books like Warriors and The Mysterious Benedict Society, Avatar: The Last Airbender, slowly becoming a Muppets fan, and alo starting to get into Sierra games (mostly King's Quest and Quest For Glory with a dash of Space Quest as well)

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

I want to play Petz 5 badly, but can't because I get this message: Sorry, Petz 5 could not run because of the following error: Asset not found

Asset= \Resource\translationkit.txt This may be caused by low memory or lack of hard disk space.

My RAM is 5.75 out of 6.00 and as for my hard disk space, it's 580 GB free out of 686 GB.

This never happened on any of my older computers, so what am I doing wrong or how can I fix this?

And please, don't suggest "This game sucks! Why would you want to play that of all things? Petz 4 is so~ much better!" because I really don't care.

Or "Use an emulator!" because I try to avoid them at all costs.

Remember: Windows 7. NOT VISTA!

#2 Collector

Collector

Hero of Two Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Perhaps a missing config? Try installing outside of the "Program Files" directory.

My name is Collector and I am a Paladin.

Paladin Shield

What kind of Hero Are You?

www.theschoolforheroes.com

#3 Soulforge89

Soulforge89

Young Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff- Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and such), Pixar and Disney movies (and Dreamworks too!), books like Warriors and The Mysterious Benedict Society, Avatar: The Last Airbender, slowly becoming a Muppets fan, and alo starting to get into Sierra games (mostly King's Quest and Quest For Glory with a dash of Space Quest as well)

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Huh, never thought of that! So, what should I install it as?

#4 Collector

Collector

Hero of Two Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Try C:\Petz5. Also run the installer as as admin.

My name is Collector and I am a Paladin.

Paladin Shield

What kind of Hero Are You?

www.theschoolforheroes.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users