JackDarwid

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hi!

Consider this as my "Hi all, my name is JackD" post smile.gif

I've played QfG1-4. Life was quite different & hard for me when QfG5 was born so I haven't played the finale, yet.
I'm a HUGE fan of HQ1 (the original is the best!). I have played the original in my CGA computer too many times!. Why? HQ1 (/QfG1) has the most non-linear structure.... no time limit, you can do anything, and many things! It's really just like real life smile.gif Even after those years at last I found the missing points (especially for Thief's points) from some FAQ/Walkthrough in the internet. Fantastic game! I always promote the game whenever I can. It's a game that usually always stay in whatever computer/CPU/laptop I have. Love it. Love it. Love it.

In the last few years, I have made some free board/card games. And one is heavily based on HQ1. It's 15 minutes free card game for 1 player (you have to print the cards yourself): "Island of D2 : the Shadow of Dawn". If you play it, you will feel at home with the story, but of course the card media and how to play is very different. Here's the link: JD Games website . Click Free Games on the menu then choose "IoD2: The Shadow of Dawn".

Note: I hope this is the correct place to share my game. I join the forum because for a long time I want to share my speed run of HQ1 (you can read it after this in the other part of the Forum here.)

Cheers!
smile.gif
JackD

Edited by JackDarwid, 11 September 2012 - 05:38 PM.

#2 Blake00

Blake00

FACS Graduate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

Hi there! You forgot to stick a working link in your post lol

Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods for Doom 2, & Civilization 2.
- Game Shrines for Heroes of Might and Magic Series, Quest for Glory Series, Elder Scrolls Series, & Babylon 5 Fan Games.
- Emulation.
- Lord Of The Rings, & Star Trek action pictures.

#3 JackDarwid

JackDarwid

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Ahh forgot about that...

Edited!

smile.gif

Edited by JackDarwid, 11 September 2012 - 05:40 PM.