Photo

Ah... the truth about trying to fly on the cheap.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rath Darkblade

Rath Darkblade

[insert clever title here]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff - been a Sierra fan since the DOS days (1987 or thereabouts). Been singing (choir and solo) for the last 8 years. Also been writing (fan-fics, parodies, poetry, and serious stuff for a long, looooong time...) *G*

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

Here's one especially for all of you who've ever flown Ryanair (or any other El Cheapo airline):

Cheap Flights (with Subtitles)

My Inner Hero - Wizard!

IPB Image

There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.

#2 Rath Darkblade

Rath Darkblade

[insert clever title here]

• Members
  • 1,604 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff - been a Sierra fan since the DOS days (1987 or thereabouts). Been singing (choir and solo) for the last 8 years. Also been writing (fan-fics, parodies, poetry, and serious stuff for a long, looooong time...) *G*

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

Hmmmmmmmmm.... no replies at all???

My Inner Hero - Wizard!

IPB Image

There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.

#3 Elsa Von Spielburg

Elsa Von Spielburg

Founder/Webmaster

• Admin
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

*lick*

My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin.

What kind of Hero Are You?

www.theschoolforheroes.com

#4 UnknownHero

UnknownHero

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

That song was hilarious! :lol2:

#5 Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider

Hero of Five Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Drums, Automotive Repair, Robotics

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

LOL  :)

That's awesome.  I've never flown Ryanair, but I know all about the "extra" charges.  I book my own flights when I travel for work, and have learned to watch out for those add-on fees.  Booking fee, taxes, fuel surcharge, baggage fee, etc.

#6 Skyshark

Skyshark

Seasoned Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:DJing, cars, Texas Hold 'Em poker, Iaido, Jodo, Japanese art and culture.

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Sounds a lot like the ordeal regarding Tiger Airways and their hidden charges, and Jetstar to a lesser extent with their "extras".

"Corrupt, you corrupt & bring corruption to all that you touch; Hold, you'll behold and beholden for all that you've done; Spell, cast a spell, cast a spell on the country you run; And risk, you will risk, you will risk all their lives and their souls; And burn, you will burn, you will burn in hell, you will burn in hell for your sins" - Muse, "Take A Bow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users