Photo

Something cool I just noticed in QfG4... (warning: possible spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rath Darkblade

Rath Darkblade

[insert clever title here]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff - been a Sierra fan since the DOS days (1987 or thereabouts). Been singing (choir and solo) for the last 8 years. Also been writing (fan-fics, parodies, poetry, and serious stuff for a long, looooong time...) *G*

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

For years and years and years, I thought that getting Boris and Olga back together was simply an amusing side-story, but not worth doing (because you don't get any points for doing so).

Now that I've done it as a paladin, I realised that doing this side-quest gets you a whole bunch of Honor points (and, if you're lucky and your Honor score is high enough already, you can even get the ability to heal). Cool! :D

Anyway, I hope this helps those of you who haven't discovered it yet (or who have simply decided it wasn't worth doing, like me). ;)

My Inner Hero - Wizard!

IPB Image

There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.

#2 Elsa Von Spielburg

Elsa Von Spielburg

Founder/Webmaster

• Admin
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

I knew that ages ago! :P

But I still do it on all my chars, cause I find it romantic ;)

My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin.

What kind of Hero Are You?

www.theschoolforheroes.com

#3 Dauria111

Dauria111

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

I got the ability to use have a flame on a paladin sword, now if only I could find a paladin sword...

#4 Elsa Von Spielburg

Elsa Von Spielburg

Founder/Webmaster

• Admin
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

It's at the guild hall. Look at the glass and get Piotyr's sword! :D (Y)

My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin.

What kind of Hero Are You?

www.theschoolforheroes.com

#5 Rath Darkblade

Rath Darkblade

[insert clever title here]

• Members
  • 1,604 posts
  • Interests:Typical nerdy stuff - been a Sierra fan since the DOS days (1987 or thereabouts). Been singing (choir and solo) for the last 8 years. Also been writing (fan-fics, parodies, poetry, and serious stuff for a long, looooong time...) *G*

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

It's at the guild hall. Look at the glass and get Piotyr's sword! :D (Y)

Uhm, no.  I'm afraid it's not that easy. :P   I just played QfG4 with paladin, wizard and thief, so... ;)

The glass case at the guild hall does hold a sword, and it's a much better sword than the one that you pick up in the Dark One's Cave, but it is not Piotyr's flaming sword.  You have to wait a bit for that one.

Oh, you want a spoiler?  Well, here it comes...

...wait for it... :P

...you have to fight a wraith.  (Yup, those magic-wielding undead things whose barrows you only see at night).  There are five of them in the forest, and their powers can quickly drain your health, so speak to Magda before you tackle one of these things.  They are nasty.

Hope this helps! :P

My Inner Hero - Wizard!

IPB Image

There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users