17 replies to this topic

#16 Paladinlover

Paladinlover

Armsmaster of Glorianna!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:43 AM

Well defeating the brigand was interesting, and the prize you get was something that, in my own opinion, every RPG should have had, but I'm not spoiling it. tongue.gif

Till next time stay cool cool.gif

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." Shane, played by Alan Ladd, in the movie Shane (1953).

"Blaming a gun for an action of a criminal is like blaming a car for some accident made by an idiotic driver." Paladinlover.

#17 mira

mira

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

Yeah, I really like the Warrior's Diary.The more we fight someone after we get the diary, the more we know about their stats.

#18 Paladinlover

Paladinlover

Armsmaster of Glorianna!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

Its not just the stats, its also how many times you've fought and defeated them in battle. I was always interested in knowing how much of a monster I busted up in every game, and always insisted on fighting the same kind of monster multiple times before the game is over, but I was never really too keen on counting the number. The book, naturally, does all that for you. smile.gif

Till next time stay cool cool.gif

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." Shane, played by Alan Ladd, in the movie Shane (1953).

"Blaming a gun for an action of a criminal is like blaming a car for some accident made by an idiotic driver." Paladinlover.