3 replies to this topic

#1 Labrynian Rebel

Labrynian Rebel

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:53 AM

Hey it's me again. I've been thinking of making a fan map of Gloriana but the only problem is that I've never played Quest for Glory V (I know shame on me crying2.gif) Anyways so those of you that have can you make a list of all locations and locations mentioned in-game (including jokes) so I may add them to my map?

P.S. Due to school my map and comic might take a while to make, please be patient!

Edited by Labrynian Rebel, 08 April 2011 - 02:03 AM.

The casting of darts is the Astrologer's version of the scientific method.

#2 Orion

Orion

Paladin of Passion / Jennifer Hale Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:07 PM

http://questforglory...m/wiki/Gloriana Here's a pretty comprehensive list of places.

But there's also a ton of places that fans have made up as well. A few I've created are: Arinyr, a small island nation just south of Nova Roma about a quarter of the size of Marete itself; the town of Krakow, in a western province of Surria, just across the border from Mordavia. Both are places tied to my RP character Orion Rezil. smile.gif

OrionPaladinOfPassion.gif

sigfacs.png

------------------------

FanFictions and Works in Progress:

sigsd.png

sigahvh.png

sigoutlaw.png

sigheroism.png

sigimmortality.png

Social Media: fb.pngtw.pngstm.pngwow.pnggw.png

#3 Paladinlover

Paladinlover

Armsmaster of Glorianna!

• Members
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:17 AM

I think that Indonesia was mentioned in QFG 5 as well... it might have been spelled as Idonesia or something. Anyways, I got it from looking at one of the plants at the top floor of the dead parrot inn.

I remember there was the Quest for Glory project that had so much information and speculative ideas about the QFG universe. It's a pity its gone.

Till next time stay cool cool.gif

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." Shane, played by Alan Ladd, in the movie Shane (1953).

"Blaming a gun for an action of a criminal is like blaming a car for some accident made by an idiotic driver." Paladinlover.

#4 Orion

Orion

Paladin of Passion / Jennifer Hale Fanboy

• Members
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:12 AM

Actually, the QFGProject's 'world map' was their view of the world of Gloriana that matched the fanfiction for the site.

OrionPaladinOfPassion.gif

sigfacs.png

------------------------

FanFictions and Works in Progress:

sigsd.png

sigahvh.png

sigoutlaw.png

sigheroism.png

sigimmortality.png

Social Media: fb.pngtw.pngstm.pngwow.pnggw.png