In one personal e-mail, he said.
So that's what they were up to recently. The rest was personal information for myself. The second e-mail I did for Blake00 is the one you'll want though. I got this:
1. A Rogue-like dungeon game, but with a little more fixed puzzles and story than a pure Rogue implementation – Rogue is purely random.
2. A Pathfinder adventure, possibly a reworking of my out of print Tower of Indomitable Circumstance D&D module.
3. Lori and Mishell Baker’s juvenile fantasy novel. We would raise money on Kickstarter, they would do a final revision of it, then self-publish it mostly for people who contribute on the Kickstarter.
4. A Pathfinder sourcebook for the World of Gloriana (the Quest for Glory world).
5. A remake of Quest for Glory 1 if we can get a license.
6. A new RPG/adventure which might or might not use a QG license. (That would be a marketing question – Would be raise enough more by calling it Quest for Glory to justify the license cost?)
7. The School for Heroes 3.0 as a kickstarted project. We would have to decide if it should have some for-pay features which we could give away as premiums to supporters.
I plan to start with #1 with no funding, then give it away as a teaser for the Kickstarter campaign for #5, 6, or 7. It’s as much to get me back into the rhythm of doing a project as it is for marketing. The other possibility, of course, is to sell the dungeon game as a finished product.
I was about to get started on this a month ago when all Hell broke loose...
The rest of the message was of a personal nature, but they're doing alright. It may just take awhile longer for him to sort through real life things. So there it is. The Coles are still planning on making games. They will have new things to share! It'll just take awhile.