Photo

How much beer do you drink?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: How much beer do you imbibe. (24 member(s) have cast votes)

How much beer do you imbibe.

1. never drink (16 votes [69.57%])

Percentage of vote: 69.57%

2. 1 drink a day (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

3. 2 drinks a day (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. 3 drinks a day (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 4 drinks a day (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

6. 5 drinks a day (0 votes [0.00%])

7. more (5 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 Spearflight

Spearflight

Hero of Three Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Music: Almost anything under the sun, bar rap, hip hop, country and most pop. Includes (but not limited to) Five Iron Frenzy, Green Day, Lit, Disturbed, System of a Down, Haste the Day, Suburban Legends, Pink Floyd and more.<br><br>Video games: RPGs! Adventure games! And RTS games! These are the ones I play most often, but you will find FPS, Platformers, and Turn Based Strategy also. Age of Empires, Septerra Core, .hack, Starcraft, Arcanum, Quest for Glory (duh!), Half-Life (at least, I used ta) and Kohan are a few examples.<br><br>Books: Mostly Fantasy and Sci/Fi. Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchett, Robert Jordan, and Douglas Adams are some of my favorite.<br><br>Things to do: Noodle around with a pair of drumsticks and an empty surface. Programming. Read, play games, listen to music. Wander around town acting like a total goof. Not much else. :-)

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:06 PM

You shouldn't take everything at face value PL. I mean, I'm sure he made a pretty penny once the merchants came in. But once travelers started showing up and passing out drunk in the streets, well, I'm sure that temptation struck him more than once. Besides, who would admit to robbing drunkards passed out in the streets, eh? wink.gif
New email address: At gmail I am known as samurai.eskimo

------------------------------------

My Inner Hero - Paladin

Sorry, no description or picture since my HtbH account still thinks I'm a wizard, but I'm actually in the paladin wing of the forums. Oh well, that's life. :)

#92 Paladin Wizard

Paladin Wizard

Divine Dragon god

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts
  • Interests:Women, Treasure, Battles, Spoils of War, Women, Arcane Items, Technological Items, and Women.

Posted 03 August 2004 - 02:49 AM

Someone in the local thieves guild would. Which Sam is not a member of. It's the thieves, they don't allow anyone to opperate outside of the guild.

Find QFG Import files here.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users