21 replies to this topic

#16 mira

mira

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

It doesn't seem to be easy to refill the pizza.Then I think I need to rely on healing pills and stamina pills to restore myself ! A pizza slice will restore all my healthpoint and stamina point.Three healing pills and one stamina pills can do the same and we don't lack money in here.Before travelling to Rasier, I will reserve 88 healing pills !

#17 Erpy

Erpy

Seasoned Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

"Refilling the pizza" is a matter of figuring out the right globalint number (of which there are about 400 or so in use), so no, it's not easy and hardly worth it. Elemental pizza restores HP, SP and MP completely...you'll need 2 healing pills, 1 stamina pill and 2 mana pills to do the same. (healing and mana pills restore 50% of your max hp/mp)

#18 mira

mira

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

So the Pizza Elemental can also restore MP.My thief didn't have magic .That's why I didn't know about that.

Edited by mira, 20 January 2009 - 03:56 PM.

#19 tenata

tenata

Seasoned Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hurray!Finally my hero (magic user,currently wizard) defeated the spawn.NEVER SURRENDER,FIGHT TILL DEATH,AND..."SACRIFICE" YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!I had to store all my stuff,including chainmail armor (2100 quarks,bought from Spielburg) except flat box,waterskins,saurus' registration,warrior's diary and a dagger.

I Am Paladin and Wizard

#20 D-Boy the Fighter

D-Boy the Fighter

Hero of Two Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:50 PM

Man, I really need to come back here more often--how long have I been gone?!

A Pizza Elemental, eh? I checked out YouTube and saw it. I like how if you beat it, it has a TMNT reference! XD

My name is DBoyWheeler and I am a Paladin.

What kind of Hero Are You?

www.theschoolforheroes.com

All Hail Shadow!
Heroes rise again!
Obliterating everything that's not your friend!

#21 Erpy

Erpy

Seasoned Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

Heh, the TMNT reference was edited in by the author of the video, FYO. It doesn't appear in the actual game.

Edited by Erpy, 06 June 2009 - 12:52 PM.

#22 Ajanhuiri

Ajanhuiri

Hero Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:57 PM

Ah yes, beautiful. At long last I too have defeated Mr. Pizza. I haven't have the game nearly as long as the rest of you all, but what a challenge! Truly this required some zen balance. My thief-hybrid was totally maxed, and I defeated Mr. Pizza on day 6. I took others' advice and stored my chain-mail armor. My success seemed more directly tied to not making any errors and staying light on my feet. While I had to work hard to get my mental state ready, in the end I had over 1/2 of my health meter remaining (so 110-120 in my estimate). I don't believe I received any arti-chokes. I got very scientific about the whole thing. Always returning to the 3rd position during the feeding period, never trying to get more than 3-4 jabs during a duck & stab bout, and stepping back no matter what after getting hit with a random pizza in the top position are not mere suggestions: they're musts.

Many have discussed playing the pizza elemental for different unlocks for each of their character play-throughs (presumably for the refillable pizza). However, I did not understand Erpy's comment about not having enough pizza left to unlock Battle Mode. If you finish the game with full points and have defeated the pizza elemental, doesn't that unlock battle mode? I am confused: and am now afraid to eat any pizza.

Oh yes, and my character stats are completely maxed, including the spell set (which is completely useless). Those Paladin points will have to wait for another pass.

Edited by Ajanhuiri, 08 October 2010 - 10:02 PM.

I hold my own code of ethics and only I set the parameters of my own morality; keep your honor points.