3 replies to this topic

#1 Mishell

Mishell

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

I'm being a point-hog this playthrough, and I noticed something odd. When I last played through as a wizard, the third time i played Awari with Yesufu I got the "tell about friendship" option and got points for it. But this time, on my paladin, the leopardman prisoner shows up before I've had the chance to play with Yesufu the third day. First morning there, I find Yesufu there and play. Second morning, the storyteller is there instead. Third morning, we play again, but no friendship option. Fourth morning, the prisoner is there. This time (because I am a paladin) I spent a lot of time practicing the bridge and spear-throwing, and I think even beat Uhura at both... is that what caused the early prisoner appearance? Yesufu has never been there for my paladin other than twice (First and third morning), though I checked multiple times per day. And once the prisoner shows up he is not interested in Awari anymore.

Anyone know what I am doing that is causing these points to elude me this time around? Or if I will get a chance to "befriend" him later in the game?

Edited by desperate, 16 April 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#2 Mishell

Mishell

Stable Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Well, I answered my own question by going back and trying it again. It's apparently challenging Uhura at spear throwing (or maybe bridge wrestling) that triggers the appearance of the leopard prisoner, becuase this time I slowed down my training quite a bit until I spoke to Yesufu that 3rd time. Then, the moment I challenged Uhura to spear-throwing (she beat me but I got points) the leopardman appeared in the cage on the next screen over.

Hope this is helpful to someone in future!

#3 Paladinlover

Paladinlover

Armsmaster of Glorianna!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

You could do that, or you could stand up from the game, sit back down again twice, and ask him to be your friend on the third time. smile.gif No need to even leave the room.

Till next time stay cool cool.gif

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." Shane, played by Alan Ladd, in the movie Shane (1953).

"Blaming a gun for an action of a criminal is like blaming a car for some accident made by an idiotic driver." Paladinlover.

#4 Zachski

Zachski

Young Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Paladinlover @ Apr 18 2012, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You could do that, or you could stand up from the game, sit back down again twice, and ask him to be your friend on the third time. smile.gif No need to even leave the room.

Till next time stay cool cool.gif

This!

No need to wait until another day biggrin.gif
All is well!~