• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Elsa Von Spielburg

Elsa Von Spielburg

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 03:13 PM

For those of you who are interested in registering an account here at the QFMG forums, here's some important information:

• New Registrations, through the traditional forum board form are disabled in order to prevent spam registrations.
  • Those of you who wish to register at the forums need to email me (admin@questformoreglory.com) and send me the following information: 1. Your registration email. 2. Your desired User name (and I mean a regular name, not a mathematical problem - spaces are allowed). 3. If you are a member at our Facebook group, it would be nice to know who you are.
  • Once I register your forum board account, I will reply to you with your User name and your temporary password, which you can easily change later on, and you're ready to go!

Now, when it comes to our community, I really don't care about numbers. What I really want is a friendly, family-like environment with people who actually care about each other, and they do so because they want to - just like the good old days (some of you may know what I mean). Respect and Care is my number one priority.

And last but not least, I would like to again clarify this: Spammers will not be tolerated. :guns1: 

Aside from all that, ;) feel free to join the forums and have a good time! :D

:wave2:

Signature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users