Hello everyone!

General discussion forum. Discuss anything you like, as well as introduce yourself.
This forum is NOT for testing your signatures.
Wulf
Hero Wannabe

Hello everyone!

Post by Wulf » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:41 am

Hi all! It's been a while since I've last stopped in here. I wanted to drop in and see how things were going.

Question: Are direct messages disabled? I remember being able to do that before, but couldn't find it this time around. Am I remembering correctly about it having been a feature?

So what's everyone been up to and what is everyone playing these days?
Wulf
~ The Adventurer ~
Gamer Guildhall - Chief Guildmaster
gamerguildhall.com

Elsa Von Spielburg
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Elsa Von Spielburg » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Hey Wulfie :)

I disabled direct messages to protect our forum board members from spammers. :) I am trying to make sure that no spammers can register successfully here, but still, I decided to take some additional safety measures just in case. :)

Me, I'm playing World of Warcraft these days. :D How about you? :D What have you been up to? :D
My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin. A.K.A. Mrs McLaren.
What kind of Hero Are You?
http://www.theschoolforheroes.com

Wulf
Hero Wannabe

Post by Wulf » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:22 am

I saw the message you put on the announcement board about the registration process. I'm sorry spammers are still an issue. :( Do you use Discord at all? I think I mentioned that one to you before. I know it's a gamer favorite and I've kept in contact with my WoW friends that way. I don't think it has the same spam problem since it's a different type of application.

I've been working on a few projects in my free time, but game-wise, it's mostly been World of Warcraft Classic because a gaming community I am part of moved into the Old Blanchy server. Actually, I was gifted a free (legal) copy of Hero U: Rogue to Redemption through that community. I still need to play it. I was really happy to get it, though.

Do you play a paladin in WoW?
Wulf
~ The Adventurer ~
Gamer Guildhall - Chief Guildmaster
gamerguildhall.com

Elsa Von Spielburg
Site Admin

Post by Elsa Von Spielburg » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:36 am

Yes, my very first character that I created in World of Warcraft is my paladin and my main character! :D His name is Blondsmith and I made him back in WoW original days :D (Y)
My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin. A.K.A. Mrs McLaren.
What kind of Hero Are You?
http://www.theschoolforheroes.com