quest for glory 5 belt icon short cut Help

Discuss everything to do with Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire. Ask for and/or give support etc...
daleks13
Stable Kid

quest for glory 5 belt icon short cut Help

Post#1 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:04 am

Need help playing quest for glory 5 again but this time the belt icon short cut doesn't work? Pressing any of the numbers 1-9 nothing happens.

Elsa Von Spielburg
Site Admin

Re: quest for glory 5 belt icon short cut Help

Post#2 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:10 am

So you can't access the inventory then, and the shortcuts for inventory items and spell won't work either... :idea:

Ok, first of all, try making sure you are not using another keyboard language, besides English (as in, you don't have it currently activated - otherwise activate the English one). You never know when it comes to these things. :) And, have you tried using the keyboard shortcut for opening the Inventory and Spells panels?

Do you see the full screen normally? Did you try to use the bordered window option to see if it makes any difference? Cause on my new computer, I had to use the Nvidia control panel, and then change the scaling options under the "Abjust Desktop Size and Position" panel, in order to fix the game's screen to size up properly. :)

Also, what about pressing the window key on your keyboard to minimize the game and get it back on? I use that for getting the game's cursor icons to show. :)

And... are you sure you are not using any background programs or other programs generally - at the same time with the game running, that are set to be "Always On Top"?

If possible, it could help to post a screenshot of what you see when you're playing the game. (even a picture would do!) :)

Also, are you using Windows?
My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin. A.K.A. Mrs McLaren.
What kind of Hero Are You?
http://www.theschoolforheroes.com

daleks13
Stable Kid

Re: quest for glory 5 belt icon short cut Help

Post#3 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Yes i can still check the inventory and spell screen. Language is english short cuts for the inventory and spells work. Yes i see full screen. No haven't tried border screen. windows key works still.

I can play the game still see the belt panel just can't use the belt panel numbers which is easier for when your in a middle of a fight and need a quick pills or potions to use.

Return to “Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire.”