It's hard to believe it's almost been 9 years since this came out

Discuss everything to do with Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire VGA (Remake by AGD Interactive). Ask for and/or give support etc...
Zachski
Hero Wannabe

It's hard to believe it's almost been 9 years since this came out

Post#1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 pm

I still remember the excitement and happiness I felt over this coming out, paying close attention to the time leading up to its release, and eagerly awaiting it, like it was only a few years ago.

Granted, I think the EGA version is definitely still worth playing, but this was so impressive and obviously a work of love that I have to give it plenty of credit.

And this is now half as old as QFG2 was when the remake came out. It's really hard to believe.

And Mage's Initiation is still in development.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. ;)
How to use a Fluidsynth soundfont in DOSBox for Windows

Elsa Von Spielburg
Site Admin

Re: It's hard to believe it's almost been 9 years since this came out

Post#2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:05 am

Well, I love the QFG II Remake so much, that I prefer playing that one during my QFG play-throughs! :D

But what do you mean Mage Initiation is still in development? I don't recall ever having trouble going through W.I.T in the Remake... unless I didn't? ;)

Hmm..... :idea: I might as well go and do a Wizard play-through. :D Believe it or not, a few minutes ago, I was actually thinking about it, and afterwards I came and saw your post! :lol:
My name is Elsa Von Spielburg and I am a Paladin. A.K.A. Mrs McLaren.
What kind of Hero Are You?
http://www.theschoolforheroes.com

Zachski
Hero Wannabe

Re: It's hard to believe it's almost been 9 years since this came out

Post#3 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 am

Mage's Initiation is another game by AGDI that's been in development since shortly after Quest for Glory 2 Remake came out.

And yay for starting a wizard playthrough! Magic is one of my favorite things about the QFG universe :)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. ;)
How to use a Fluidsynth soundfont in DOSBox for Windows

Return to “Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire VGA (Remake by AGD Interactive)”